- The shoes are indeed comfortable and well made, using supple leathers, dip-dyed (the blog says "tie-dyed", but that's not what he's doing...), with flexible constructions (i.e. "Glove") in different heel heights.
- Staples: ballerinas, round toe pumps and sandals.
- Some edgy, modern designs, but as far as I can see, only with 3"+ heel height, so partly, a con.
- They always favour a round toe.
- They have tried to use colours in this collection, but apparently only in their flat sandals, as I can see only red, blue (your standard navy variety), and uninteresting nudes.
- Their flat sandals are full of girly details like butterflies and cutsey flowers. A big NO.
- Their website is still a nightmare to navigate. Let them take a survey on their users and see for themselves.
- What happened to their great handbag collection?
My suggestions for future collections:
- Some pointed toe flats, please! They elongate the leg and are great for people with not so thin calves.
- Edgy designs with lower heels, please!
- Flat sandals are either old-ladyish (ie. the vamp is too high) or too girly (butterflies and cutsey flowers, a big NO). Give us some great strappy sandals with a bit of an edge!
|These are my picks 2012's Hispanitas Glove collection.|