About their coloursThe colours that suit Deep Winters best are vibrant primary colours, deep neutrals, and jewel and icy colours. Black is really great on you (by the way, only Winters and Deep Autumns can carry a significant amount of black near their faces with success... I am not that keen on Clear Springs wearing huge amounts of black). Pastel colours, on the contrary, drain the colour from their faces and make them look tired, and so do camels, bronzes and muted, dusty greens.
- Black, charcoal, and navy.
- Browns have to be truly saturated. If Deep Winters have dark circles under their eyes, and they usually do (because of hyperpigmentation), this colour will accentuate them, so concealer seems to be in order here.
These can be used as neutrals in one-colour outfits or accessories, and they do make Deep Winters stand out.
- Blue reds.
- Cobalt blue and turquoise.
- Emerald and forest green.
- Pure white.
- Charcoal and turquoise or fuchsia.
- Black and white, especially in graphic prints.
- Navy and turquoise.
- Gray and red.