- Average to broad shoulders.
- Slim legs.
- Almost no definition at the waist.
- Very often, a flat bottom.
- Often, short-waisted.
What's the ideal?
To soften the shoulder line, balancing it with their lower body, and to create definition at their waist, elongating their middle.
How to achieve it?
- Choosing tops in solid colours.
- Not accentuating the width of their shoulders, choosing certain necklines and sleeves, and avoiding wide lapels.
- Avoiding details on the bust completely or, in the case of boyish types, some could be used, like breast pockets or vertical pleating in light fabrics.
- Layering subtly, with fitted pieces. Anything oversized would accentuate their upper body in relation to their lower body.
- Avoiding using bulky materials on the bust, like chunky knits.
Follow the label Body type C to see their best skirts, dresses, trousers...