About their coloursThe colours that suit Clear Winters best are similar to the Clear Springs', but stronger and deeper. Clear Winters usually have dark, striking eyebrows that frame their jewel-like eyes, both of which contrast greatly with their skin tone. This contrast is the reason why, when choosing outfits, Clear Winters look their best when contrasting their darker neutrals with ligther shades.
- Black and charcoal.
- Dark brown is best on hazel-eyed Clear Winters.
- Navies and grays.
- Icy colours: not pastel colours but the palest shades of blue, pink, green, blue, yellow... ie. white with tinges inside and no black (which would turn the shades muddy).
- Vibrant blues and greens.
- Reds that contain just the right amount of blue.
- Icy violet and purple, icy pink with charcoal gray...
- True blue and black.
- Weaves mixing neutrals: for instance, taupe and black, or gray and navy.