General impressionsThe colours that suit Warm Autumns best are warm, rich and spicy. A sunny day in Autumn, when the leaves are changing colour, is a good description of their complexion. Colours for Warm Autumns shouldn't be harsh, but warm.
- Coffee brown (the darkest colour they should wear near their faces).
- Golden brown.
- Light navy and medium gray.
- Spices: cinnamon, clove, curry, mustard...
- Reds that do not contain blue.
- Greens that contain some amount of yellow.
- Camel and bittersweet red.
- Brown and green turquoise or mustard.
- Purple and camel.