Thursday, July 18, 2013

Useful material when shopping

I can't believe it has taken me all this time to share these, I had quite forgotten I had them. They are not perfect, but they were a great help to me when I started shopping for my colours and understanding the basic difference between the four season palettes. In any case, a lot of your have one of those wonderful mobile phones connected to the net all the time, so you can consult my palettes on the go.
These photographs print really well, especially on photographic paper.These were not taken by me, I got them from a page that took them down long ago. I wrote to them to ask if they could post them again, but they never replied or updated the page...
Here they are and good judicious shopping!

Winter palette . Think about these colours in relation to the strenght of your individual palette: Deep, Clear or Cool, when using the palette to chose your best shades and how to combine them in the same outfit.

Autumn palette. Think about these colours in relation to the strenght of your individual palette: Deep, Warm or Soft when using the palette to chose your best shades and how to combine them in the same outfit.

Spring palette. Think about these colours in relation to the strenght of your individual palette: Clear, Warm or Soft, when using the palette to chose your best shades and how to combine them in the same outfit.

Summer palette. Think about these colours in relation to the strenght of your individual palette: Cool, Light or Soft when using the palette to chose your best shades and how to combine them in the same outfit.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! That's hugely useful :) If I only knew my exact season - I've changed my mind about being summer or autumn countless times :)

    ReplyDelete