Pros and ConsCons:
- Desigual's relation between price and quality is debatable: dresses and t-shirts in inexpensive cottons and cotton-poly blends, handbags made of artificial materials, scarves made of polyester... In consequence, most of their garments don't look expensive.
- They sell so many units of each garment that you will see yourself coming and going in every major city of Europe. Their style is pretty much consistent, so next season's variation of, for example, your T-shirt, will still be very much like your own.
- Their prints are usually huge, so they are not the best option for petite or average height people.
- Sizes run small, so it may be better to go up a size when you order something.
|Entra casi desnudo... by Caroline Grant. Although the materials in this coat are far from exceptional (Outer: 50% viscose, 50% polyester; Lining: 100% acetate), and the brand's name is embroidered on the back (across the shoulders), there is no denying the wow factor it provides. [Style: On the Go].|
Desigual La Solista Coat / Dolce & Gabbana Denim Skirt / Plein Sud Jeanius Turtleneck Top / Pieces Totally Royal Leather Travel Handbag / Esska Yoga Shoes / Juliet & Company Retro Color Earrings / Estée Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Pure Red / NARS Nail Lacquer in Dovima.
- Desigual's designs are fun, and they certainly go well with a relaxed, bohemian style that enjoys original prints.
- Some pieces are exceptional, like their coats (not coincidentally, one of their most expensive garments), which do look great.
- Don't pay full price for a Desigual item, wait for a sale and get at least a 30% discount.
- Don't wear more than one of their items at the same time, and mix thoroughly with your own garments and accessories.
... Sal vestido by Caroline Grant. A bit of a colourful print with shiny accents makes a cheerful mid-season outfit for all Body types that like wearing skirts. A pair of dark blue or purple tights matching the hem of the skirt or the blue of the shoes is my recommendation to make the line of the leg the longest possible. [Colour combinations: Winter palette and Light Springs. Style: Urban Woman]
Desigual Babiche Skirt / Miss Sixty Hot Mari Denim Jacket / Witchery Rolled Cuff V-Neck Top / Burberry Blaze Metallic Python Handbag / WInches K Velvet Bootie Shoes / Wallis Purple Faceted Shapes Necklace / Tilo Ruffled Scarf / NARS Lipstick in Funny Face / NARS Nail Lacquer in Schiap.