About their coloursSoft Autumns' colours have mostly rich, warm undertones, although there are some cooler shades, and they are muted. Soft Autumns, like the Warm palette, cannot wear black near their faces, or other very dark colours like navy or charcoal. In contrast with both the Warm and the Deep Autumn palettes, they cannot wear oranges either, except salmon (if we consider it a kind of very very soft orange). Soft Autumn's colours can mix them boldly, too, pairing green turquoise with coffee brown, for instance.
- Coffee brown (the darkest colour they should wear near their faces).
- Light navy.
- Gray greens like olive and khaki.
- Stone and camel.
- Purple and aubergine (e.g. for night, instead of black).
- Mahogany and rust.
- Soft green turquoises (not harsh).
- Camel and aubergine, or buttermilk.
- Coffee brown and green turquoise or light moss.
- Teal and terracotta.