About their coloursLight Spring's complexion is very delicate, so the idea is to enhance it and take care not to overwhelm it. That means they should avoid both very dark (black, navy, or coffee brown) or muted, dusty colours, as they would look tired, pale, and even sick if they wear them. They should also avoid strong contrasts between colours in the patterns or garments they wear, as they will disappear altogether.
- Khaki and taupe.
- Light navy and medium blue.
- Warm and pastel rose pinks, from powder to view rose pink.
- Blue greens that are light, like aqua, or emerald turquoise.
- Yellow greens like moss or pastel green.
- Vibrant blues like violet (for night) and periwinkle.
- Soft reds like watermelon.
- Periwinkle and powder blue.
- Khaki or taupe with coral.
- Camel and powder pink.