Old fashioned and high-tech work accessories
Something for everybodyThe old-fashioned ones, for those of us who still rely mostly on paper:
- A personal organizer or planner...
- A jotter or memo pad.
- A pencil case.
- A professional-looking writing pen, not to be sneered at: make a small investment in a pen with some personality to sign documents. You won't be asking to borrow one or searching for a generic ones that happens to be lying around.
- A portfolio to carry to meetings.
- An attaché or briefcase.
- A card case for your business cards.
- A sleeve for your mobile/smartphone BlackBerry, iPhone and such.
- A laptop sleeve, if you are going to move around with it out of its bag.
Interested in looking professional and ready for a promotion? Follow the label Work essentials.