Specifically, she has:
- The line of their shoulders is in balance with their hips.
- Good legs and bust.
- Defined waist.
I am using in my blog Kendall Farr's Body Types. She's a genius.
Other names for Body type Bs are "hourglass" or even "bombshell".
What's the ideal?To make the waist the focal point and keep the body line long.
How to achieve it?
- Choosing monochromatic and tonal colour combinations.
- With silhouettes that highlight their waist, worn at knee length, among others.
- Going for soft fabrics with drape that skim over their curves.
- Avoiding hiding their natural contours.
Follow the label Body type B to see their best skirts, dresses, trousers...