About their coloursThe colours that suit Clear Springs best are bright and clear, not dusty or muddy or pale. The colours look cooler, though still warm, when compared to the Warm Spring palette. True blue, true red, and true green, ie. shades that have an equal amount of yellow and blue inside, make them look at their best. Only Winters can take such colours as well as Clear Springs do. The difference is, perhaps, what they look like in these colours: Winters look energetic and powerful, Clear Springs sparkle, and their eyes stand out like jewels.
Black is only good for Clear Springs with very dark brown hair. The others should go up to navy or coffee brown, depending on their eye colour, for they will look much better. Really, only Winters and Deep Autumns look good in black.
Beware of muddy colours, like beige and tan, and of dusty browns!
Clear Springs' eye colour is important:
- Blue-eyed Clear Springs look best wearing blues, grays, and emerald green.
- Hazel-eyed Clear Springs look best wearing dark olive and coffee brown.
- For hazel eyes: Coffee brown and dark olive green.
- For blue eyes: Charcoal and navy.
- Red blues from light and deep periwinkle, violet and purple.
- Very happy, vibrant, reds and pinks.
- True red, true blue, true green.
- Charcoal and pink.
- Deep Periwinkle and clear red.
- Black brown and coral.
|Clear Spring palette: Navy, black and grays by Caroline Grant. Clear Springs can wear all grays from the lightest to charcoal. Black is only good if your hair colour is very dark, try instead navy or coffee brown, depending on whether your eyes are blue or hazel (respectively), for much better results.|